Silver Alert for missing 79-year-old man discontinued

Robert ‘Bob’ Mohler was last seen Wednesday in Kyle

Images courtesy of Caldwell County. (Copyright 2020 by KSAT - All rights reserved.)

CALDWELL COUNTY, TexasUPDATE: A Silver Alert for a missing 79-year-old man from Kyle, Texas has been discontinued.

According to the Caldwell County Sheriff’s Office, Robert “Bob” Mohler has been found.

Police did not say where, or in what condition Mohler was found in.

---

(Original Story)

The Caldwell County Sheriff’s Office is searching for a 79-year-old man with a cognitive impairment.

Robert “Bob” Mohler was last seen Wednesday in the 9100 block of FM 2001 in Kyle.

According to the Sheriff’s Office, Mohler’s disappearance poses a credible threat to his own health and safety, due to a cognitive condition.

Mohler is 5 feet, 6 inches tall and weighs 140 pounds.

He has gray hair, blue eyes, a scar on his nose and was last seen wearing a red shirt with holes, blue jeans and gray tennis shoes.

Mohler was driving a gray 2005 Dodge Neo with red stripes and a spoiler on the trunk with the Texas license plate BRH2107.

If you have any information regarding Mohler, contact the Caldwell County Sheriff’s Office at 512-398-6747.

Related: Update: 29-year-old man who disappeared on North Side has been located, police say

About the Authors

Ben Spicer is a digital journalist who works the early morning shift for KSAT.