SAN ANTONIO – A far west San Antonio buffet was cited earlier this year after it was found violating COVID-19 protocols, city health records show.
Lin’s International Buffet, located in the 7900 block of W. 1604 North, had no signage displayed directing customers to use plastic gloves to self-serve themselves and glove use was not being enforced.
The restaurant, which scored an 80 during the Feb. 23 inspection, was also written up after a cook was seen holding raw foods with their bare hands without first washing them.
- 100-90 = A (Very Good to Acceptable)
- 89-80 = B (Acceptable to Marginal)
- 79 or lower = C (Marginal to Poor)
Metro Health indicates that scores of 69 or lower are failing scores
Other scores this week:
- BurgerFi, 1907 Nacogdoches Rd., 100
- Mudslingers, 2235 Thousand Oaks, 100
- Kuma Ice Cream, 7915 W. 1604 North, 98
- Salata, 700 E. Sonterra, 98
- Umberto’s Italian Grill, 7616 Culebra Rd., 98
- Corner Bakery Cafe, 255 E. Basse, 97
- M&I Grocery Store, 5106 W. Commerce St., 97
- El Azteca Restaurant, 2800 Guadalupe St., 96
- Mi Helados Aranda, 12728 Nacogdoches Rd., 96
- La Crawfish, 1518 Austin Hwy., 95
- Nora’s Mexican Restaurant, 2906 Mission Rd., 95
- EZ Mart, 10250 Dover Ridge, 94
- 210 Ice Cream, 6502 S. Flores St., 92
- Tacos El Rey, 1821 Castroville Rd., 91
- Sushi Zushi, 999 E. Basse, 90
- Culebra Meat Market, 2800 Culebra Rd., 89
- Sky Top Food Mart, 8511 Starcrest Dr., 89
- Bakudan Ramen, 17619 La Cantera Pkwy., 88
- Pho Garden, 2535 SE Military Dr., 87
- Taqueria La Joya De Durango, 1902 Bandera Rd., 86
- Lin’s International Buffet, 7915 W. 1604 North, 80
For food establishment complaints in the city of San Antonio, send an email to Metro Health or call 210-207-8853.