SAN ANTONIO - Friday is National Margarita Day, and why not go out and celebrate responsibly.
A margarita is the most common tequila-based cocktail served in the United States.
Whether you want it frozen or on the rocks, below is a list of places in San Antonio commemorating the day with some great deals.
- Tiago's Cabo Grill located at 17711 Frontage Rd. - $5.49 Gold Ritas Special
- The Hangar located at 8203 Broadway St. - $4 Altos Tequila Margaritas
- The General Public located at La Cantera Pkwy Suite 102 - $1 Sweet El Diablo Frozen Margaritas
- Margaritaville located at 849 E Commerce St. - $3.99 traditional margaritas
- La Gloria located at 100 E Grayson St. - $5 house margarita, $7 blackberry margarita with a black salt rim
- Bombay Bicycle Club located at 3506 N St Mary's St. - $2.50 frozen margaritas, $4 fruit margaritas
- Burleson Yard Beer Garden located at 430 Austin St. - $5 margaritas
- Drink Texas located at 200 Navarro St. - $4 margarita, $5 jalapeño cucumber margarita
- Ojos Locos San Antonio (several locations) - $2 margaritas
- Q Bar loacated at 123 Losoya St - $16 margarita flights
- Burgerteca located at 403 Blue Star #105 - $5 house margarita
- Pizza Italia located at 3023 Thousand Oaks Dr. - $3.99 frozen margaritas
- The Rustic located at 17619 La Cantera Pkwy - a party from 5 to 11 p.m. will feature a nearly five-foot tall glass full of The Rustic classic Don Julio Margarita
- Social Spot located at 930 Broadway - $5 margaritas and $6 SA Margaritas
- Manny's Corner Pocket located at Frio City Rd. - $3 margaritas
Copyright 2019 by KSAT - All rights reserved.