SAN ANTONIO – Santa Claus is coming to town! And not just on his annual journey around the world on Christmas Eve.
Kris Kringle aka Santa Claus aka Saint Nicholas is going to be at different locations around the San Antonio area ahead of the holidays for photos.
The key for 2020 Santa photos is reservations. They are required or highly encouraged at every location offering photos with Santa.
The following locations are offering Santa photos for 2020:
- Bass Pro Shops - Santa photos are already available at this national retailer and will continue through Dec. 24. Click here to find your nearest store, select a preferred time and confirm your reservation for a picture. One photo is free and additional packages are available for purchase.
- Natural Bridge Caverns - A spelunking Santa will be available for photos on Dec. 5, 6, 12, 13 and 19-23.
- North Star Mall - Reservations for Santa photos are available from Nov. 27 through Dec. 24. Only guests with reservations will be allowed to take photos with Santa.
- Old West Christmas Light Fest - Located 20 minutes outside of San Antonio off of IH-10 West at exit 540 in Boerne, Santa will be available to take photos with guests for free.
- SeaWorld San Antonio - Santa will be at the SeaWorld Christmas Celebration again this year to take photos.
- Texas Transportation Museum - Santa will be seen at the museum on Dec. 5, 6, 12, 13, 19 and 20.
- Trader’s Village - Mr. and Mrs. Claus will be at Trader’s Village starting Nov. 28 for families to take photos. Photo packages start at $5.