San Antonio – Vegan Family Reunion is the first fully Black-owned vegan market in San Antonio. It will feature more than 20 Black-owned, vegan-friendly small businesses, artisans and creatives, small goods, specialty services and more.
A few of the vendors that will be in attendance are:
- HyDryp H2O alkaline water
- Fit Black Vegan’s power bowls and other healthy foods
- Acai Eternity Company’s acai bowls, smoothies and juices
- The Rooted Love’s juice cleanse
- Godbody Concepts vitamins and teas
- Weathered Souls Brewing Company’s Black is Beautiful beer
- Naomi’s very own Rooted Vegan Cuisine and their frozen vegan meals
There will be digital and in-person raffle prizes, an art auction and other donation opportunities, along with live entertainment courtesy of local DJ talent, live art demos and more.
All donations generated from this event will be put back into the local Black community. Vegan Family Reunion will take place on Sunday, Mar. 21, from noon to 3 p.m. at The Cherrity Bar.