SAN ANTONIO – Several area school districts have announced delays on Thursday due to inclement weather.
A Winter Weather Advisory has been issued for San Antonio and parts of South Central Texas, as freezing drizzle and/or light freezing rain is possible.
Here are the known closures or delays for Thursday, Feb. 24 (this list will continue to be updated):
- Blanco ISD is on a 2-hour delayed start
- All Comal ISD campuses and departments will be on a two-hour delay Thursday
- Harper ISD will have a two-hour delay
- Luling ISD will operate on a two-hour delay
- Marion ISD buses and classes will operate on a two- hour delay
- Navarro ISD is on a two-hour delay for Thursday
- San Marcos Consolidated Independent School District will be on a two-hour delay
- Seguin ISD will be on a two-hour delayed start