Tropical Storm Nicholas is heading towards the Texas coast and it’s creating a high risk of flooding in some coastal areas.
The latest detailed forecast for the tropical storm from KSAT’s weather team can be found here. As of Monday morning, the San Antonio metro area will be on the drier side of the storm.
Nicholas is the 14th-named storm of the 2021 Atlantic Hurricane Season.
You can keep an eye on the Texas coast with the following beach cams:
- Rockport Beach Cam - Rockport
- North Padre Sea Wall Cam - North Padre Island near Corpus Christi
- Cutoff Road Ferry Cam - Port Aransas
- East Beach Cam - Galveston
- Marina Video Cam - Galveston
- Seawall Video Cam - Galveston
- San Jacinto Monument Cam - La Porte
- Queen Isabella Causeway Cam - South Padre Island
- Isla Grand Beach Cam - South Padre Island
For full weather coverage from the KSAT meteorologists, including a hurricane tracker, click here.