SAN ANTONIO – Prost! Oktoberfest is returning to the Tower of the Americas this fall.
Guests can sample beers from more than 24 Texas and European breweries from 2-5 p.m. on Oct. 8.
Steins and lederhosen are encouraged as you sip on styles from lager to pale ale.
Oktoberfest visitors can also pair their beer with a complementary bratwurst or pretzel.
There will be live entertainment and representatives from many of the breweries.
Ticket costs are as follows:
- $80 - VIP tickets - Includes private VIP tented area and table service.
- $55 - Tickets purchased in advance.
- $60 - Tickets purchased on the day of the event onsite.
- $55 - Tickets purchased by members of the military - Must purchase the day of and bring a valid military ID.
For additional details and to purchase tickets visit toweroftheamericas.com. The event is rain or shine and tickets are non-refundable.
All guests must be at least 21 years old and will be required to present an ID.
Participating breweries include:
- Europe - Ayinger, Belhaven, Chimay, Estrella, Hacker Pschorr, La Trappe, Lindeman’s, Paulaner, Rochefort, Samuel Smith, Westmalle, and Young’s.
- Texas - 11 Below, Deep Ellum, Franconia, Freetail, Independence, Karbach, Live Oak, Real Ale, Saint Arnolds, Shiner, Viva Brewing, and Wild Acre.