SAN ANTONIO – Wearing glasses or contacts can be a pain, especially if you have to get your prescriptions renewed annually, which can be costly.
If you have friends or family who have already said goodbye to their corrective lenses, maybe LASIK might be an option worth researching for you, too.
As normalcy is gradually coming back and businesses are starting to reopen in San Antonio, if you’ve been considering improving your eyesight, now could be a good time.
To get a better picture of LASIK eye surgery, Manrique Custom Vision Center has provided four benefits to expect from the procedure.
- Patients will have clear, natural vision.
- Blade-free LASIK eye surgery is a quick and painless procedure.
- No hassle of wearing glasses or contacts.
- Little downtime after the procedure. Patients can get back to regular activities the next day, in some cases.
Interested in having a LASIK procedure or consultation scheduled this summer? Dr. Carlos Manrique is a board-certified ophthalmologist who has performed more than 50,000 laser vision correction procedures.
Manrique Custom Vision Center is open and is doing its part to keep its patients and staff safe.
The vision center has enhanced its procedures with the following measures:
- The staff is wearing masks and gloves.
- Patients are screened with a temperature check once at their appointment.
- Social distancing is practiced, with people staying six feet apart.
- Everything that is touched is sterilized by the staff.