Recipe makes 6 Servings
12 Oz spaghetti
4 Tbsp olive oil
3 garlic, minced
2 pinches of saffron threads
1/2 Tsp red chili flakes
1/2 cup(s) white wine
1 lemon, juiced
1/2 cup(s) H‑E‑B Deli Grated Parmesan Cheese
12 Oz jumbo lump crab meat, cooked
1/4 cup(s) parsley, chopped
1. Bring large pot of water to boil and cook pasta according to package directions.
2. Heat oil in large skillet over medium-high heat.
3. Add garlic and saffron to skillet and cook 1 minute, stirring constantly.
4. Add red pepper flakes then wine and lemon juice.
5. Allow the liquid to come to a simmer then add in the cooked pasta, Parmesan cheese, crab and parsley. Mix well.
6. Note: Texas gulf shrimp may be substituted instead of cooked crab. Sear the shrimp before adding in the garlic and saffron.
Get the nutritional information of the recipe and add ingredients to your H-E-B shopping list here!