20+ places to get cocktails to-go in San Antonio
In the mood for a margarita?
Many establishments across the Alamo City are offering cocktail kits to-go so you can enjoy a drink at home during the “Stay Home, Work Safe” orders.
Here’s a list of local restaurants, bars that are offering cocktail kits to-go:
- Alamo Biscuit Co.
- Alamo Cafe
- Beto’s Alt-Mex
- Chris Madrid’s
- Deco Pizzeria
- Fish City Grill
- Kindling Texas Kitchen
- La Gloria
- Lupe Tortilla
- Mi Tierra Cafe & Bakery
- Paloma Blanca
- Sangria on the Burg
- Taco Cabana
- The Dogfather
- The Rustic
- Torchy’s Tacos
- Two Rivers Tavern
- Whiskey Cake
COVID-19, the respiratory disease caused by the new virus, stands for coronavirus disease 2019. The disease first appeared in late 2019 in Wuhan, China, but spread around the world in early 2020, causing the World Health Organization to declare a pandemic in March.
MORE CORONAVIRUS COVERAGE FROM KSAT:
- Everything we know about the coronavirus cases in Bexar County
- Track coronavirus cases by ZIP, age in San Antonio with interactive map
- Explained: San Antonio, Bexar County issue ‘Stay Home, Work Safe’ order. Here’s what that means.
- ‘We feel helpless’: Family of COVID-19 patient at nursing home concerned about care he’s receiving after fatal outbreak
- 2nd SA H-E-B employee tests positive for COVID-19, store officials say
- Map: Track COVID-19 cases in Texas, county-by-county updates
- SAQ: Your coronavirus questions answered
- A guide to unemployment benefits for Texans laid off during coronavirus pandemic
- Map: Where San Antonio-area students can find free school meals during closures
- 8 ways to help your fellow San Antonians during coronavirus pandemic
- Track live coronavirus updates in the US, globally with real-time maps of confirmed cases, deaths
- ’SA Food 2 Go:’ Search nearby restaurants offering to-go, delivery around San Antonio
- Resources from World Health Organization, Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, City of San Antonio
Copyright 2020 by KSAT - All rights reserved.