10 best chicken wing spots in San Antonio for 2020, according to Yelp
These chicken wing joints are also great places to watch your favorite sports teams
SAN ANTONIO – Restaurants attract sports fans during big events looking to watch the game and dine on delicious food, and Yelp’s top 10 chicken wing spots in San Antonio for 2020 do not disappoint.
Ahead of this Saturday’s ‘Texas Eats’ episode, which is all about places to find great food, cold beer and watch the big game, we’re giving readers a guide to the best wings.
Viewers can catch “Texas Eats” on Saturday mornings at 10 a.m., or on the KSAT-TV Livestream app available on Roku, Amazon Fire, Apple TV, and most smart TVs, as well as on KSAT.com, and KSAT’s YouTube channel.
If you missed last week’s Brunch episode, watch here.
Yelp’s Top 10 Chicken Wing Spots in San Antonio for 2020
10. Wing’z Waffles and More | 1103 Mason St
9. The Rolling Rooster | 19141 Stone Oak Pkwy
8. Wild Wing Station | 5502 Walzem Rd
7. Plucker’s | 15651 I-10 W
6. The Wing Shack | 1022 N Main Ave
5. Cullum’s Attagirl | 726 E Mistletoe
4. Wild Wing Station Austin Hwy | 1533 Austin Hwy
3. WingIt | 5020 Seguin Rd
2. Anchor Bar | The Ridge Shopping Center
1. Wayne’s Wings | 4453 Walzem Rd.
Copyright 2020 by KSAT - All rights reserved.