SAN ANTONIO – Check out the King William Fair Parade on April 9, south of downtown San Antonio.
The King William Fair is a family event with more than 200 art and craft vendors and live music. The fair takes place from 9 a.m. to 6 p.m. in the King William Historic District.
KSAT will be streaming live Fiesta coverage of a parade that winds through the fair starting at 9 a.m. You can watch it in the video player above and on KSAT Plus, our free streaming app that works with most smart devices.
If you plan to attend the event, admission is $20 for everyone ages 13 and older. There will be food and drink booths across 15 residential blocks and a Kids Kingdom area, which features a variety of creative activities, rides, and entertainment just for children and families.
Wondering what to wear? Check out the forecast from KSAT’s meteorologists.
- Fiesta Fiesta from Hemisfair - 8-10 p.m. on March 31 — KSAT 12 and all digital platforms
- Texas Cavaliers River Parade - 7-9 p.m. on April 4 — KSAT 12 and all digital platforms
- “SA Live” River Parade Afterparty - 9-10 p.m. on April 4 — KSAT 12 and all digital platforms
- Battle of Flowers Parade - 9 a.m.-noon on April 8 — KSAT 12 and all digital platforms
- Battle of Flowers Band Festival - 2 p.m. on April 9 — KSAT 12 and all digital platforms
- Fiesta Flambeau Night Parade pre-party - 6 p.m. on April 9 — KSAT 12 and all digital platforms
- Fiesta Flambeau Night Parade - 7-10 p.m. on April 9 — KSAT 12 and all digital platforms