Bust out that chili or soup recipe and get ready for...
As of 2:15 pm Friday, our first “real-deal” cold front pushed through San Antonio.
Unlike our last few fronts, when the cold air has been short-lived, the chill will stick with us through the weekend and into next week.
Here’s what to expect:
Saturday (Nov. 12)
- After a cold start in the 30s and 40s, some sunshine should then help highs climb to near 60°
- It’ll be a chilly evening, with temperatures quickly falling into the 40s after sunset
Sunday (Nov. 13)
- A cold start in the upper-30s & low-40s around San Antonio, with the potential for a light freeze across portions of the Hill Country -- north of Loop 1604
- Skies will start off partly cloudy, but look for increasing clouds late in the day. That’ll likely keep temperatures near 60°
Next Week (Nov. 14 - 18)
- Another cold front is expected Monday, along with a chance for rain. So, it will stay cool around San Antonio and South Central Texas. We expect mornings in the 40s and afternoons in the upper 50s & low-60s
If you find yourself out and about, don’t get caught without a way to view the radar and the forecast! KSAT 12 meteorologists will send important updates right to your phone.
- iPhone users: Download the KSAT Weather Authority app here.
- Android users: Download the KSAT Weather Authority app here.
A full look at your forecast can always be found on our KSAT Weather Authority page.