SAN ANTONIO – GMSA@9 anchors Mark Austin and Leslie Mouton practice social distancing during Monday’s newscast.
COVID-19, the respiratory disease caused by the new virus, stands for coronavirus disease 2019. The disease first appeared in late 2019 in Wuhan, China, but spread around the world in early 2020, causing the World Health Organization to declare a pandemic in March.
KSAT CORONAVIRUS CONTINUING COVERAGE:
- San Antonio officials confirm second positive, travel-related case of COVID-19
- Drive-through COVID-19 testing is now in San Antonio. Here’s what we know.
- These events have been canceled, postponed, modified around San Antonio area over coronavirus
- Track live coronavirus updates with real-time map of confirmed cases, deaths
- How San Antonians, local organizations are uniting to help those affected by the coronavirus
- The ultimate coronavirus guide: From preparedness and prevention to testing and treatment
- SAQ: Your questions answered about the coronavirus
- How San Antonio is responding to first travel-related coronavirus case in San Antonio
- Texas Gov. Abbott declares statewide emergency over coronavirus pandemic
- Here’s what President Trump’s coronavirus emergency declaration does
- What we know: San Antonio tourism hotspots impacted by the coronavirus