SAN ANTONIO – All H-E-B stores have returned to normal operating hours and product purchasing limits have been reduced following the dangerous wintry conditions that spread across the region just weeks ago.
Items such as bakery bread, tortillas, milk, and all meat items are no longer being limited for customers, according to the grocery chain’s website.
Listed below are H-E-B’s current product purchasing limits:
Food items (all H-E-B stores, does not apply to Joe V’s Smart Shop stores in Houston)
- Water Gallons – Limit 2
- Water multipack – Limit 2
- Baby Water Gallons – Limit 2
- Baby Water multipack – Limit 2
- Ice – Limit 2
Food items (only for H-E-B stores in the Border area)
- Eggs (smaller than 30 count) – Limit 2
- Eggs (count 30 or larger) – Limit 1
Non-food items (all H-E-B stores)
- Paper towels – Limit 2 (does not apply to Joe V’s Smart Shop stores in Houston)
- Propane Tanks – Limit 2
- Aerosol disinfectant sprays – 2 items
- (Isopropyl) Alcohol swabs – 2 items
- First Aid and Cleaning Gloves – 2 items
- Trial & Travel Size Disinfectant Wipes/Sprays – Limit 2
- Charcoal – Limit 2
Real-time updates to store hours and operations can be found on H-E-B Newsroom at heb.com/newsroom.
This article will be continuously updated. Check back for the latest information.