SAN ANTONIO – Great cocktails don’t require a bunch of ingredients. In fact, some of the classics only require three or four. Once you’ve mastered the art of the three ingredient cocktail, you’ll be the bartender aficionado among your family and friends.
Dulce Vida Tequila has mastered the art of making award-winning tequila, especially the variety of fruit-infused flavors they offer.
Here are three simple ways to impress your family and friends with refreshing cocktail concoctions that will leave you wanting more.
• 1.5 oz. Blanco Organic Tequila
• 3/4 oz. orange liqueur
• .5 oz. lime juice
• shake with ice and serve in a glass
• 2 oz. Blanco Organic Tequila
• 1 oz. orange liqueur
• 1 1/4 oz. lime juice
• heavy splash of orange juice
• shake with ice and strain into a glass
Skinny Cocktails: Margarita, Paloma, Pineapple Jalapeño Margarita
• Pour 1.5 oz. fruit-infused tequila in a glass with ice
• squeeze a lime over it
• top with Topo Chico and enjoy