It’s the most wonderful time of the year.
We know celebrating the holidays will be different, but that doesn’t mean it can’t still feel like a party!
If you are looking for the perfect party snack for hosting, H-E-B’s chef Charlotte Samuel has you covered with a delicious honey butter party mix air fryer recipe.
Let us know how you like the party mix in the comments below.
- 5 cup(s) General Mills Family Size Corn Chex Cereal
- 2 cup(s) pretzel sticks
- 2 cup(s) H‑E‑B Cashew Grande Whole Roasted Cashews with Sea Salt
- 1 cup(s) salted butter, melted
- 1/3 cup(s) honey, or maple syrup
- 2 tablespoons Worcestershire Sauce
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon onion powder
1. Combine cereal, pretzels and cashews together in a large bowl. Set aside.
2. Combine butter, honey, Worcestershire, garlic and onion powder in a microwave safe bowl. Cook for 45 seconds, stir and return until melted.
3. Pour butter mixture over cereal mixture and mix until coated. Transfer to fryer basket, set to warm and adjust temperature to 200°F, set timer for 10 minutes. Remove, stir, and return to fryer for another 10 minutes.
4. Remove from fryer, cool and enjoy. Click here to purchase an air fryer.
[Related: How to grill vegetables and fruits from Chef Scott, Recipe: Garlicky butternut squash and ground turkey, Recipe: 20-minute air fryer green chili chicken bake, Recipe: Jalapeño dog with crispy BBQ onions, Recipe: Grilled Mahi Mahi tostadas, Recipe: Cucumber mint and lime mocktail margarita, Recipe: Tomato, jalapeño and cheesy bread salad, Recipe: Vanilla poached apples with granola and yogurt, How to do Thanksgiving right – plus, a recipe for Texas pecan green bean casserole, 3 things you can bake with this multi-use pie dough recipe]
For the honey butter party mix recipe, H-E-B recommends trying Lone Pint Yellow Rose for a beer pairing and Thomas Schmitt Estate QBA Riesling for the wine pairing.