UTSA’s final regular season football game receives national broadcast spot

Game against Tulane will kickoff at 2:30 p.m. in New Orleans

UTSA quarterback Frank Harris (0) during the first half of an NCAA football game on Saturday, Sept. 2, 2023, in Houston. (AP Photo/Michael Wyke) (Michael Wyke, Copyright 2023 The Associated Press. All rights reserved.)

SAN ANTONIO – The UTSA football team will close out its first season in the American Athletic Conference with a nationally televised game.

The game against fellow AAC opponent Tulane will be televised on ABC and KSAT 12, according to a Monday announcement from the league.

The 2:30 p.m. kickoff on Nov. 24 will be in New Orleans at Yulman Stadium.

The Roadrunners and Green Wave are locked in a three-way tie with SMU for first place. All three teams are 5-0 in the conference.

Both teams have seen their respective share of conference championship glory.

Tulane, the defending AAC conference champion, beat the University of Central Florida last year.

UTSA is coming off back-to-back Conference USA titles.

The Roadrunners next two games, against Rice and South Florida, will be played at home in the Alamodome.

In observance of Military Appreciation, the Rice game will kick off at 6:30 p.m. on Nov. 11.

Also on KSAT:

Victor Wembanyama’s NBA education is underway. The French teen is passing the early tests

New trailhead opens on Northwest Side

Mason Hickok is a digital producer trainee at KSAT. He graduated from the University of Texas at San Antonio with a communication degree and a minor in film studies. He also spent two years working at The Paisano, the independent student newspaper at UTSA. Outside of the newsroom, he enjoys the outdoors, walking his dogs and listening to podcasts.