Fall is here, and what better way to enjoy the cooler weather than being outside with family and friends.
If you’re planning on having a get-together, this Shiner Beer cheesy brats recipe will certainly be the star of your next celebration! Here is how to make them.
- 3 cans of Shiner Beer
- 6 Brats
- White Onions
- Chimmi Churri Seasoning
- Olive Oil
- Green Bell Pepper
- Orange Bell Pepper
- Yellow Bell Pepper
- Red Onion
- Provolone Cheese Slices
- Add the Shiner beer to a saucepan.
- Slice the white onion and add it to the saucepan.
- Add Chimmi Churri seasoning to the saucepan.
- Bring the liquid to a boil and add the brats.
- Dice the remaining veggies.
- Heat the olive oil in a skillet over medium heat.
- Sauté the diced veggies in the pan.
- Once the brats have plumped up and cooked thoroughly, remove them from the saucepan.
- Skewer the brats together.
- Heat grill to 400°F.
- Place brats on the grill, occasionally flipping until grill marks form.
- Layer the provolone cheese slices over the brats.
- Spoon the sautéed veggies over the cheese.
- Close the lid of the grill and allow the cheese to melt.
- Remove the brats from the grill and slice them into bite-sized pieces.