SAN ANTONIO – Elf on the Shelf is a popular tradition in many households across America. The tradition goes that these elves are sent from the North Pole to see which children are naughty or nice.
They are also notorious for causing mischief.
We want to see what kind of fun your elf has created this year. Share your photos with KSAT Connect, and they might be featured on air and on KSAT.com!
Check out these KSAT Connect user submissions from last year.
Share your Elf on the Shelf Photos
Here’s a guide to posting
- Open the KSAT Weather Authority app OR visit the KSAT Connect web page. We recommend using the app for regular access to KSAT Connect!
- If you’re on the KSAT Weather Authority app, click the camera icon on the navigation bar at the bottom of the screen. You can also upload from the KSAT News app. Click here for instructions.
- Sign in or sign up for a FREE KSAT Insider (member) account by clicking the orange button with the text “Log in to Upload a Pin.”
- Once you’re signed in, you’ll click the orange button that now reads “Upload a Pin.”
- Click the blue button at the top to choose the photo or video you’d like to share.
- Select “Holidays” as the channel and “Elf on the Shelf” as your category.
- Tell us about your photo or video by including a description.
- The last step here, click the orange button at the bottom to upload.