RECIPE: Southern Chocolate Bourbon Kahlua Pecan Pie
Grandma’s Sweet Memories stops by SA Live to make delicious pies
SAN ANTONIO – Learn how to bake Southern Chocolate Bourbon Kahlua Pecan Pie with Grandma’s Sweet Memories.
- 1 pie crust
- 1 cup light brown sugar
- 1/4 cup white sugar
- 1/2 cup butter
- 2 eggs
- 1 tablespoon all-purpose flour
- 1 tablespoon milk
- 1 teaspoon Bourbon
- 1 teaspoon Kahlua
- 1 cup chopped pecans
- 1/2 cup (more or less) semi-sweet Chocolate chips to fill bottom of pie crust
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F (205 degrees C).
- In a large bowl, beat eggs until foamy, and stir in melted butter. Stir in the brown sugar, white sugar and the flour; mix well. Last add the milk, bourbon and Kahlua and nuts.
- Pour into an unbaked 9-in pie shell. Bake in preheated oven for 10 minutes at 400 degrees, then reduce temperature to 350 degrees and bake for 30 to 40 minutes, or until done.
Copyright 2019 by KSAT - All rights reserved.