If you need some suggestions for healthy meal prepping, H-E-B chef Charlotte Samuel has prepared a delicious southwestern turkey chopped salad recipe.
Interested in free online classes hosted by H‑E‑B chefs? Click or tap here to sign up.
1 tablespoon olive oil
1 pound lean ground turkey
1 teaspoon ground cumin
1 teaspoon garlic powder
1/4 teaspoon salt
12 1/2 ounces H‑E‑B Southwest Chopped Salad Kit, prepared according to package instructions
10 1/2 ounces sweet potato noodles
1. Heat olive oil in a large skillet on medium-high.
2. Add turkey and seasonings. Use a fork to break up meat and cook until well browned. Set aside.
3. Combine salad kit with sweet potato noodles and toss.
4. Divide salad among three bowls and top with turkey. Serve immediately.
5. Chef’s Note: Make this recipe ahead of time and store in resealable containers for easy work lunches. Click or tap here for the nutritional information.
[Related: How to grill vegetables and fruits from Chef Scott, Recipe: Garlicky butternut squash and ground turkey, Recipe: 20-minute air fryer green chili chicken bake, Recipe: Jalapeño dog with crispy BBQ onions, Recipe: Grilled Mahi Mahi tostadas, Recipe: Cucumber mint and lime mocktail margarita, Recipe: Tomato, jalapeño and cheesy bread salad, Recipe: Vanilla poached apples with granola and yogurt, How to do Thanksgiving right – plus, a recipe for Texas pecan green bean casserole, 3 things you can bake with this multi-use pie dough recipe, Air fryer recipe: Honey butter party mix, You’re invited: These free virtual classes will prepare you for Christmas dinner, Looking to save time in the kitchen this holiday season? Try ready-to-go meals, Recipe: Chermoula served with black-eyed peas, Recipe: Sheet pan bruschetta chicken with potatoes}
H-E-B recommends trying Pearl XXX Premium for the beer pairing and Dry Creek Fume Blanc for the wine option.