In South-Central Texas, outdoor adventures are at almost every turn. And with warmer weather on the horizon, people are already planning their hiking, fishing and swimming excursions.
So if you’re heading outdoors for fun, consider sharing photos or videos with your local community on KSAT Connect. We may use them for a story online or on TV!
Just visit KSAT Connect on your phone, computer or KSAT app. We recommend downloading the KSAT Weather Authority app for regular access to KSAT Connect.
See what others have shared (click here to post your own)
A guide to posting on KSAT Connect
- Open the KSAT Weather Authority app OR visit the KSAT Connect web page. I’d suggest using the app for regular access to KSAT Connect!
- Download the KSAT Weather Authority app for iPhone.
- Download the KSAT Weather Authority app for Android.
- If you’re on the KSAT Weather Authority app, click the camera icon on the navigation bar at the bottom of the screen.
- Sign in or sign up for a free KSAT Insider (member) account by clicking the orange button with the text “Log in to Upload a Pin.
- Once you’re signed in, you’ll click the orange button that now reads “Upload a Pin.”
- Click the blue button at the top to choose the photo or video you’d like to share.
- Select the appropriate Channel for your content.
- Select the appropriate Category for your content.
- Tell us about your photo or video by including a description.
- The last step here, click the orange button at the bottom to upload.