SAN ANTONIO – Cinco de Mayo is just around the corner and though many of us are still quarantining at home, that doesn’t mean we can’t celebrate.
Many San Antonio restaurants are offering holiday specials, available for pickup or curbside orders.
Listed below are the participating restaurants that have Cinco de Mayo deals. Check back for updates to the list.
- In honor of Cinco de Mayo, Torchy’s Tacos has a few special offers for the entire family. The restaurant has family packs available, which include taco makings needed for an at-home celebration. The family packs include freshly prepared meats, tortillas, toppings, rice and beans. This serves between four to five people and is priced at $25.
- Margaritas to-go are available as well to Torchy’s customers. Margarita to-go kits include a 375 ml bottle of tequila, house-made sweet and sour, lime wedges and a Torchy’s shaker. The kit can make six margaritas and is priced at $40.
- The restaurant also has a Weekender meal pack, starting at $70, which includes a build-your-own-taco pack with your choice of fajita chicken, fajita beef, brisket, green chile pork and toppings, rice and beans, an order of green chile queso and chips and a margarita kit.
- For more information on the specials, you can visit the restaurant’s website by clicking here.
Taco Cabana is celebrating Cinco de Mayo by offering to-go gallon on-the-rocks margaritas, Nutella empanadas and Kickin’ Grande Nachos. The full Taco Cabana menu is listed below.
- A gallon of on-the-rocks lime, strawberry or new mango margaritas made with Margaritaville tequila for only $34.99. The gallon margaritas will be available for take out or drive-thru only.
More fun by the gallon! Enjoy #TCincoAtHome with $34.99 MARGARITAS BY THE GALLON to-go! Grab a gallon of our non-alcoholic Lime, Strawberry or Mango Margarita on the Rocks mix, add two 375 mL bottles of @MargaritavilleSpirits Tequila (included), and pour over ice for your own TC Margarita on the Rocks at home! *restrictions apply *Selection of alcoholic beverages available with food purchase. Alcoholic Beverages include our signature non-alcoholic mixes + bottle of tequila, vodka or rum. At participating Texas locations only. Offer and Alcohol not available at the Pasadena, TX location. Other restrictions may apply. While supplies last. Must be 21 with valid ID. TC encourages you to drink responsibly. Alcohol not available for delivery or Third Party Delivery Service. #TacoCabana #TCinco #TCincoAtHome #CincoDeMayo #Margarita #MargaritaByTheGallon #FiestaTime #MargsAllDay #Celebration #MargaritavilleTequilaPosted by Taco Cabana on Friday, May 1, 2020
- Shots of tequila, plus a collectible Taco Cabana shot glass, (while supplies last) for $3
- Bacardi and Coke (can) for $4
- Kickin’ Grande Nachos for $9.49
- New Nutella Empanadas: Two for $2.99 or a dozen for $14.99
- Ready-to-cook and heat and eat items are available, which include seasoned steak fajita meat, ground beef, shredded chicken or a dozen flautas.
Taco Cabana is also putting on a virtual music show through Facebook Live for those that are celebrating at home, featuring a performance by Cristina Amaro – A Tribute Show to the Queen of Tejano and Latin keyboard artist Juan Paul Hernandez.
For more information on the specials, click here.
La Gloria is celebrating Cinco de Mayo by exclusive menu items and a 10-year anniversary party pack.
The party pack includes three courses, serves around two to three people and is priced at $50. The party packs are only available for takeout only.
The full party pack menu can be viewed below:
Check back for updates to this list as they become available.