SAN ANTONIO – Today on the show, classic Fiesta food with a twist, the perfect Fiesta outfit and a survival kit to help you get through the Alamo City’s biggest party.
Fiesta is the time to indulge in mouth-watering dishes, and Stixs and Stone shows us how to put a twist on classic Fiesta finger food.
Vibrant colors and eye-catching bling are what Fiesta is all about. Elsa Fernandez, owner of Eye Candy Boutique, shares a Fiesta survival kit packed with all the essentials below:
- Show off a new jelly avocado bag from @FelizModern
- Stay hydrated with Salud drink mixes boost hydration & immunity from @TasteSalud
- Cool off with a folding fan from @HeyEyeCandy
- Look fabulous with Dezynr polymer clay Fiesta earrings from @Dezynr_
- Add the perfect accessories to your drink with Chula Snax chamoy on-the-go from @ChulaSnax
It wouldn’t be Fiesta if you didn’t have a hat to show off, so Jen takes us to Paris Hatters where you can find Fiesta-themed attire.
We’re going to reveal today’s location of our secret Fiesta medal giveaways, so make sure you’re checking our social media @SALiveKSAT!
SA Live airs weekdays at 1 p.m. on KSAT 12. Stream the show anytime from the KSAT+ app on Roku, smart TV, or smartphone.
You can watch the full show in the video below.