Roof catches fire at far West Side shopping center
Restaurant cooking system blamed for fire in 10900 block of Culebra Road
SAN ANTONIO – A restaurant's cooking system was blamed for a fire Thursday afternoon at a far West Side shopping center.
The fire was reported around 3:30 p.m. in the 10900 block of Culebra Road.
Fire officials said a fire in the vented hood of the cooking system caused some of the roof to catch fire.
The fire was quickly extinguished.
The restaurant sustained some minor smoke damage.
Copyright 2017 by KSAT - All rights reserved.