SAN ANTONIO – This week’s KSAT Explains debrief on GMSA at 9 takes a look at San Antonio’s troubled mass transit history.
Myra Arthur talks to anchors Mark Austin and Sarah Acosta to discuss efforts to expand transportation offerings, but the efforts have not been successful.
You can watch or stream the full episode of KSAT Explains: San Antonio’s troubled mass transit history right here.
- KSAT Explains: Unrest in America; How George Floyd protests sparked movement across nation and San Antonio
- KSAT Explains: San Antonio’s protest history and battle for civil rights
- KSAT Explains: Black Lives Matter history, impact on protests across country and SA
- KSAT Explains: San Antonio resident Charles Davis details violent encounter with police officer
- KSAT Explains: Family of Marquis Jones continues fight for justice years after fatal encounter with SAPD officer