Citrus Marinated Lamb Chops
Prep time: 15 minutes Cook time: 8 minutes
- 8 each lamb loin chops
- 1 tsp. lemon zest
- 1 tsp. lime zest
- 1 orange, zested and juiced
- 2 tbsp. olive oil
- 1 tsp. garlic, minced
- 1 tbsp. chopped parsley
- 1 tsp. chopped thyme
1. Pre heat the grill to medium high flame.
2. Combine all of the ingredients and place in a zip top bag. Gently shake to make sure the lamb is evenly coated with the marinade.
3. Let the lamb marinate for 30 minutes.
4. Remove the lamb from the marinade and place on the grill.
5. Grill the lamb chops for 4 minutes per side for medium. Let them stand for 5 minutes before serving.