(UPDATED WEDNESDAY MORNING 5AM)
Changes are upon us and we’ve got opportunities for rain! Here’s what you need to know:
Wednesday (4/5) 🌬️ AM STORMS/WINDY
- Cold front arrives around sunrise, with isolated showers and storms along the boundary. Prepare for a bit of rain during the morning commute and around the time kids are headed to school. Rain will come to an end by mid-morning.
- Afternoon highs will be cooler (upper 70s), which is average for this time of year
- Becoming windy: North 15-25 gusting to 40 mph
- Humidity drops with dew points down in the teens/20s
- Fire weather danger today: If a fire starts, it’ll spread fast due to dry air and high winds
Thursday (4/6 ) ☔ COOL & RAINY
- Rain starts along Gulf Coast, then moves inland and overspreads San Antonio throughout the morning
- It won’t rain continuously, but intermittent showers and non-severe storms with embedded downpours can be expected
- Temperatures are not expected to warm out of the 60s
- Breezy with a north wind at 10-20 mph
Good Friday (4/7) COOL & RAINY
- Off & on showers throughout the day
- Chilly with most of the day spent in the 50s (again)
- Areas of rain slowly ending late Friday night/early Saturday morning
- Widespread 1″-2″ likely with locally higher amounts by Saturday morning
Saturday (4/8) CLEARING OUT
- Mostly cloudy, but skies try to clear late in the day.
- A bit warmer with a high near 70°
Easter Sunday🐰(4/9) PARTLY CLOUDY & NICE
- Dry, partly cloudy, and comfortable (upper 70s)
We’ll keep you updated on those rain chances, especially as we get closer to the second half of the week. Until then, stay cool and stay hydrated!