SAN ANTONIO - Are you ready for the "Schoolhouse Rock Live!"?
Schoolhouse Rock Live! is perfect for the whole family to enjoy and is best for ages 6 years and older.
The pop culture phenomenon is now playing at the Magik Theatre and ends Friday, Nov. 2.
Behind the scenes of Schoolhouse Rock Live!
The Emmy-Award winning 1970s Saturday morning cartoon series that taught kids history, grammar, math and much more through clever, tuneful songs is not only making a small-screen comeback, it's lighting up stages all around the country.
Schoolhouse Rock Live! premiered on ABC in 1973.
"The songs are still stuck in my head decades later, the show continues to be vital because its message is clear - Knowledge is power," said Anthony Runfola, director of Schoolhouse Rock Live!.
Benefits of the season ticket benefits at The Magik Theatre
- 100% reserved seating for your preferred weekend and holiday performances
- Reminder e-mail or phone calls before show openings
- 20% discount on merchandise at the Magik Memories store
- One complimentary Bring-A-Friend Ticket (with six-show season ticket)
- Sneak peeks of upcoming shows
- 20% discount on single ticket purchases
Adult night for the Schoolhouse Rock Live! is Saturday, Oct. 13, at 7 p.m.
For an interactive PDF of the songs in the show, visit magiktheatre.org.
To purchase tickets click here or call 210-227-2751.
Enter to win a Family 4-Pack here!
Information courtesy of The Magik Theatre.
Copyright 2018 by KSAT - All rights reserved.