This Shiner beer cheese & steak sandwich utilizes David’s Shiner Beer Cheese Recipe for a creamy, savory, and flavorful bite you’ll want to make again and again.
Shiner Beer Cheese & Steak
- Ribeye Steak
- Salt and pepper
- Garlic powder
- Bread (Hoagie Rolls)
- Banana Peppers
- Provolone Cheese Slices
- Onions and bell peppers
- Pat dry your ribeye steak, season with salt, pepper, and garlic powder, and let sit out to reach room temperature.
- In a medium sauce pot, follow the instructions to make the Shiner Beer Cheese Recipe.
- In a pan, sauté your mushrooms, onions, and bell peppers with butter, salt, and pepper.
- On a preheated grill set to 500F, grill your ribeye to your desired preference.
- Set your grilled ribeye off to the side and let rest for 8-10 minutes.
- Toast your bread on the grill and add mayo, provolone cheese, sliced ribeye, sautéed veggies, Shiner Beer Cheese, and banana peppers.