You can watch “Texas Eats” on Saturdays at 10 a.m. on KSAT 12, KSAT.com, and KSAT Plus, our free streaming app.
Make this delicious michelada recipe which includes sweet fruit juice, spicy hot sauce, and salty chamoy for a balanced and refreshing beer cocktail.
- Shiner Órale Beer
- Pineapple Mango juice
- Yellow Bird Habanero hot sauce
- Fresh fruit
- In a pitcher, mix equal parts Pineapple Mango juice and Clamato
- Add a squeeze of Yellow Bird Habanero hot sauce and stir
- Rim a glass with tajin and chamoy
- Skewer fresh fruit and coat in chamoy
- Fill the glass with ice
- Fill the glass halfway with the mix
- Top the glass with Shiner Órale beer
- Place skewer in glass
- Enjoy responsibly!
Follow Texas Eats and David Elder on Facebook and Instagram for more food info, pictures, videos, and giveaways.
- Facebook: @TexasEatsTV
- Instagram: @texaseatstv
- TikTok: @ElderEats
- Twitter: @TexasEatsTV