If you “taste the rainbow” of Skittles next month, you may notice a new bold flavor.
The candy company has partnered with French’s to create Mustard Skittles in honor of National Mustard Day on Aug. 5.
“We’ve added our own flavorful shade of yellow to this fun-sized staple, crafting a sweet and savory treat that’s sure to tang up your taste buds,” the company said in a statement.
It’s unknown how long these Skittles will be available, but if you’re interested in trying them for yourself, here’s how:
- Visit the Mustard Skittles website.
- Scroll down to a box that reads, “Special Delivery: Mustard Skittles.”
- Enter your information for a chance to win some Mustard Skittles. If you win, you’ll be notified via email.
If you’re in Atlanta, Washington, D.C. or New York City in the coming weeks, you may also be able to try to new flavor.
Below is the schedule for the “mustard mobile”:
- July 31 - Atlanta - Ponce City Market - 11 a.m.- 3 p.m. 675 North Avenue NE, Atlanta, GA 30344
- August 2 - Washington, D.C., – City Center - 11 a.m.- 3 p.m. 825 10th St. NW, Washington, DC 20001
- August 5 - New York City – Hudson River Park - 11 a.m.- 3 p.m. 555 12th Ave, New York, NY 10036
Learn more about the new Skittles flavor here.