SAN ANTONIO – EDITOR’S NOTE: Watch all the other SAQ episodes here.
Till the crisis is over, KSAT News is stepping in to try and separate the facts from the fiction surrounding the new coronavirus.
Every weekday night during the 6 p.m. broadcast news and during the streaming KSAT News at Nine, we will have experts on to answer your questions and give the latest information about COVID-19.
At around 6:30 every weeknight, our anchors will question experts live, and then, on the KSAT News at Nine, they’ll answer viewer questions submitted through the KSAT.com SAQ article. (You can also ask your question in the prompt below.)
You can watch the latest segment in the video player above.
Facts can fight fear, and in times like this KSAT wants to do more, because you should expect it.
Watch our SAQ segment from March 18th’s 6 p.m. newscast below:
Watch our SAQ segments from 3/17/17 below:
MORE CORONAVIRUS COVERAGE FROM KSAT:
- SA school districts extend closures 2 more weeks amid emergency over coronavirus
- Here’s what we know about the 5 confirmed COVID-19 cases in San Antonio
- These SA restaurants, bars, chains are closing their dining rooms due to coronavirus
- Drive-through COVID-19 testing is now in San Antonio. Here’s what we know.
- The ultimate coronavirus guide: From preparedness and prevention to testing and treatment
- SAQ: Your coronavirus questions answered
- Track live coronavirus updates in the US, globally with real-time maps of confirmed cases, deaths
- Social distancing and hungry? These San Antonio-area restaurants are offering To-Go deals
- The latest: What you should know about coronavirus cases in San Antonio