SAN ANTONIO – The weather is starting to cool off in San Antonio and one of the city’s newest movie venues has added more flicks to the fall lineup including some Halloween classics and a few horror flicks.
The Drive-In at Fiesta Texas, hosted by Rooftop Cinema Club is located just outside the front gates of Six Flags Fiesta Texas
Here is the upcoming fall lineup, provided by Rooftop Cinema Club:
- October 28 - “Abracadabra (Hocus Pocus)” (Spanish-spoken)
- October 29 - “The Monster Squad” and “The Exorcist (1973)”
- October 30 - “Beetlejuice” and “Child’s Play”
- October 31 - “Hocus Pocus” and “Halloween (1978)”
- November 1 - “Coco” and “Gremlins”
- November 5 - Comedy at the Drive-In: “Cleto & Friends”
- November 6 - “Spider-Man: Into The Spider-Verse” and “Pulp Fiction”
- November 7 - “Harry Potter and The Prisoner of Azkaban” and “Poltergeist”
- November 8 - “Trolls World Tour (2020 release)” and “Desperado (Community Screening)”
- November 11 - “Iron Man”
- November 12 - “Back to the Future” and “The Invisible Man (2020 release)”
- November 13 - “Sing” and “Friday the 13th”
- November 14 - “Harry Potter and The Goblet of Fire” and “The Wretched (2020 release)”
- November 15 - “Home Alone (30th anniversary)” and “Elf (Community Screening)”
“The Drive-In at Fiesta Texas” is a contactless drive-in theater where guests can bring food or order concessions like popcorn, candy and soda from Rooftop Cinema or other on-site food truck partners.
Ticket prices are $24 or $32 per vehicle depending on seating preference and parking spaces are assigned on a first-come, first-served basis. Retired and active military can receive a 15% discounted ticket online with a valid military I.D., shown upon entering the venue, officials said.
For Military Mondays "the venue hand-picks a film each week worthy of a salute to the military, our local troops, veterans, and their loved ones,” according to cinema officials.
“Rooftop Cinema will host $5 ‘Community Screenings’ for those impacted by COVID-19 and also those in support of Black Lives Matter. 100% of the proceeds from the first film shown every Tuesday will be donated directly to the San Antonio Food Bank and to the Black Lives Matter organization,” according to cinema officials. Those screenings are notated in the list above.
Click here to view a parking map of the drive-in.