Editor’s Note: This article is not all-inclusive but will be updated as new jobs are posted.
Here’s a look at some of the job openings in the San Antonio area in April.
- Amazon will open a new delivery station in San Marcos later this year that will create hundreds of jobs with a $15 per hour starting wage. Hiring will begin approximately eight weeks prior to the launch of the facility. Candidates must be at least 18 years of age and have a high school diploma or the equivalent. Interested applicants can sign up for text alerts by texting JOBSNOW to 77088 to receive automated messages about job openings and can also go online to learn more and apply.
- Bexar County Sheriff’s Office is hiring detention cadets. Applicants can take the written exam followed by a physical agility test several during several upcoming testing dates at Tri-Point YMCA located at 3233 N. St. Mary’s St. from 8 a.m. to 12 p.m. Those dates include Wednesday, April 7, 2021, and Wednesday, April 14, 2021. Interested candidates can visit www.bcsocareers.com or call a recruiter at (210) 335- JOBS.
- Bill Miller’s Laguna Madre Seafood Company is hiring cashiers, kitchen, and counter help at all locations starting at $12.00 per hour. Job seekers will have the opportunity to be hired on the spot during the following job fairs: 9:00 am to 4:00pm on April 21, at 25127 IH 10 W San Antonio, TX 78257; Wednesday, April 21st at 25127 IH 10 W San Antonio, TX 78257; Thursday, April 22nd at 1227 N E Loop 410 San Antonio, TX 78209; Tuesday, April 27th at 18195 U.S. 281 San Antonio, TX 78232; Thursday, April 29th at 1227 N E Loop 410 San Antonio, TX 78209 For additional information on how to become a part of the Laguna Madre team, you can visit https://www.lagunamadreseafood.com/careers.
- Bubba’s 33 is now hiring for 200 full and part-time positions, including pizza makers, meat cutters, hosts, servers, bartenders, dishwashers, and server assistants for a new restaurant location at 6930 West Loop 1604 North, which is set to open in April. Those interested in employment can apply online at https://bit.ly/3qR8fPK or apply at the hiring trailer, in the restaurant parking lot, between 9:00 a.m. – 6:00 p.m.
- Deco Pizzeria is hiring for bartender, cashier/delivery, and cook host positions at three locations. Email email@example.com for more information.
- Domino’s franchisee-owned locations are hiring about 300 delivery drivers for 60 stores in the San Antonio area. Those who are interested in applying for a position can visit jobs.dominos.com.
- Fresh From Texas, LLC wants to expand its workforce by 200 people. The San Antonio-based produce company is hiring for day, night and weekend shifts. The facility will offer on-the-job training. “Our flex scheduling makes working at Fresh a great second job for those needing additional income,” CEO Judy Clark said in a news release. Applicants can apply online at freshtx.com/careers and begin work within a few days. Walk-in applications are also accepted at the company’s human resources office at 3602 Highpoint.
- Hyatt Regency Hill Country Resort and Spa is hiring for a variety of full-time, part-time and seasonal positions. The open positions range from golf guest services representatives and event planning managers to culinary staff at Antlers Lodge. A full list of positions can be found by visiting careers.hyatt.com and searching for “Hyatt Regency Hill Country Resort and Spa” in the “location” field. For more information on Hyatt Regency Hill Country, please call 210 647 1234 or visit hyattregencyhillcountry.com.
- JW Marriott is hiring full-time, part-time and season positions including housekeeping, front desk, general runner cooks, station attendants, specialty cooks, dishwashing restaurant servers, restaurant support staff. Applicants can apply at a job open house from 10 a.m to 3 p.m. on April 24 in the exhibit ballroom of the resort at 23808 Resort Parkway.
- Nexus Enterprises currently has 30+ openings that provide critical medical care nationwide and Internationally. Interested candidates may apply on our website or send their resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org. Immediate staffing needs include case intake coordinators, case fulfillment coordinators and UR nurses.
- O’Reilly Auto Parts Distribution Center will have a hiring event from 9 a.m. to 1 p.m. on Thursday, April 1 to fill open positions for warehouse workers at 17269 Lookout Road in Selma. Interested applicants can text “WORK” to 64078 or go to oreillyauto.com/careers.
- Outback Steakhouse will host a three-day hiring event in April for all hourly positions including servers and line cooks. Start dates for new positions will be in late April. The interviews will take place at local restaurants as well as online on April 6, 8, and 10. Onsite interviews will be held from 10 a.m. to 2 p.m. each day and virtual interviews will be held from 10 a.m. until 7 p.m. Interested candidates can see additional information at www.bloominbrands.com or schedule a virtual interview at https://calendly.com/bbi-hiringevent
- Reaching Maximum Independence, a nonprofit organization, is looking for caring individuals for full-time and part-time jobs to help adults with intellectual developmental disabilities reach their maximum potential in a group home setting, foster care, day habilitation, supportive employment, etc. Interested applicants can apply online.
- San Antonio State Supported Living Center is hosting an on-site express hiring event on Tuesday, April 13. The center provides residential care for Texans with intellectual and developmental disabilities. The event will take place on April 13, from 9 a.m. - 11 a.m. at the San Antonio State Supported Living Center located at 6711 S New Braunfels Avenue, San Antonio. Applicants must be at least 18 years old and pass a background check to be considered for employment. To apply for open positions, candidates can visit the jobs page.
- Santikos Entertainment is looking to hire line cooks to work in the kitchen for $12 an hour. The company is offering $1,000 signing bonuses as an incentive for new hires. Interested applicants, who must be at least 18-years-old, looking for a line cook position can apply here.
- Schlitterbahn New Braunfels is hiring 1,700 seasonal workers ahead of its opening on May 8. Positions are open for all park operating areas, including lifeguards, housekeepers, food and beverage, security and more. The waterpark is also offering $500 bonuses for seasonal associates. Starting wages for many seasonal roles are $13 per hour, and some positions can be filled by those as young as 15 years old. For more information, visit Schlitterbahn.com/jobs.
- SeaWorld is hiring for hundreds of positions at the marine life park and Aquatica waterpark. The parks are looking to fill part-time and seasonal positions including park operations, merchandise, food service, lifeguards and maintenance. Some jobs come with a $200 signing bonus. Those interested can apply today at www.SeaWorldJobs.com. There will be a job fair from 10 a.m. to 4 p.m. on Friday, April 23, and Saturday, April 24, at SeaWorld’s Human Resources Center which is in the main employee parking lot at 10819 Military Drive West.
- Supreme Wireless is hiring full-time sales representative positions. Resumes can be delivered to 3850 S. New Braunfels Ave Suite 107 SA,TX 78223 or can be sent to email@example.com.
- VIA Metropolitan Transit is looking to recruit bus operators and mechanics. You can submit an application online.
- Willie’s Grill & Icehouse is looking to hire more than 120 new team members as it prepares to open its first Cibolo restaurant in May. Positions include servers, back-of-house kitchen staff and bartenders. Starting March 23 from 10 a.m. to 7 p.m. each day, Willie’s will hold interviews in a reserved room in the Santikos Movie Theatre at 18124 I-35 in Cibolo, located in the same parking lot as Willie’s Grill & Icehouse.
Search current job listings here via Workforce Solutions Alamo.