SAN ANTONIO – In wake of the coronavirus pandemic, Mission Park Funeral Chapels and Cemeteries is offering ‘special funeral services’ for families affected by disease.
Mission Park is offering these funeral arrangements for families at its locations:
- Tele-arrangements will allow families the ability to arrange a funeral service over the phone or with email. This applies to advance funeral planning and immediate need funerals.
- In-home arrangements will be available to Mission Park families in San Antonio and surrounding areas.
- FaceTime arrangements will allow selections and arrangements to be made from a computer or smartphone.
- Online streaming will make it possible for family and friends to watch funeral services from the comfort of their own homes.
- Online memorial books will allow individuals to sign, leave comments and post pictures for loved ones.
- Drive through visitations will allow family and friends to pay tribute to loved ones from the comfort of their own vehicles.
All of the services will be available to families at no added costs, according to Mission Park.
COVID-19, the respiratory disease caused by the new virus, stands for coronavirus disease 2019. The disease first appeared in late 2019 in Wuhan, China, but spread around the world in early 2020, causing the World Health Organization to declare a pandemic in March.
KSAT CORONAVIRUS CONTINUING COVERAGE: