Spurs great Manu Ginobili urges public to social distance, stay home amid coronavirus pandemic
SAN ANTONIO – Add Spurs legend Manu Ginobili to the growing number of well known people who are urging their communities to practice social distancing.
Ginobili posted a video to his social media channels on Wednesday to ask his followers to practice healthy habits, and stay inside if possible during the coronavirus pandemic.
Ginobili posted: “It’s time! We must stop this virus now! You can do your part!”
The video, which is in Spanish, is just over a minute and had been viewed more than 260,000 times as of 4:30 p.m.
It has been retweeted nearly 5,000 times. You can see it below.
MORE CORONAVIRUS COVERAGE FROM KSAT:
- Here’s what we know about the 11 confirmed COVID-19 cases in San Antonio
- SA school districts extend closures 2 more weeks amid emergency over coronavirus
- SAQ: What does San Antonio’s emergency declaration do?
- 8 ways to help your fellow San Antonians during coronavirus pandemic
- These SA restaurants, bars, chains are closing their dining rooms due to coronavirus
- Drive-through COVID-19 testing is now in San Antonio. Here’s what we know.
- The ultimate coronavirus guide: From preparedness and prevention to testing and treatment
- SAQ: Your coronavirus questions answered
- Track live coronavirus updates in the US, globally with real-time maps of confirmed cases, deaths
- Social distancing and hungry? These San Antonio-area restaurants are offering To-Go deals
- The latest: What you should know about coronavirus cases in San Antonio
Copyright 2020 by KSAT - All rights reserved.